30 November 2008

Fingerboard Italia is Back!

Hello everyone!
First of all, Sorry a lot!
I didn't write anything for Fingerboard Weekly since Summer!
But now i'm totally BACK!

and The Fingerboard Italia Blog is back too! News from all over the Fingerboard world in Italian, approved by and affilated with the Fingerboard Weekly Blog!
So, if you're an Italian Fingerskater lost in the English Fingerboard World, what are you waiting for? This is your chance to read Fingerboard News IN ITALIAN!

The URL is the same:
http://fingerboarditalia.blogspot.com/

I hope you'll like the blog like some times ago...
Ciao Ciao from Italy!

- Pietro

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vit Prikhodko said...

Hello from Russia!
I made blog ru-fbweekly.blogspot.com, where I post translated materials from Fingerboard Weekly. Of course, I write links on the original posts (non-translated) and write, who is an owner of the message.
I added your blog to friends of my site.

December 7, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are several applications on the iphone that I never use. Is there a way to delete them from my main menu?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone 3g[/url]

December 30, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home